Aug 11, 2008

very SCARY:)

yahoo!!!at last i can get back to my blog and start to unwind all mt thots..been bz lh with work..omg!!guess wat..ok i have this customer who came as i was working on the saturday nite..damn crowded as it was national day!!(double pay ya'll)hha ok..he approached n say"Do you have ultra lotion?" i was like is this it showing to ultrasil spot clearing cream..he say no..it is a body lotion..i was like ok we don't sell this stuff..so i said sorry sir we don't have d products you wanted..so as i was taking my leave,he ask me wats my name,am i a muslim(wtfish can't u c i'm wearing headscaf)god damit!!rubbish..realise his going sumwhere funny..den start asking for my name?i was scared and say m name is LISA?argh!!nervous lh scared he wanted to do anythink funny..den he ask for my cnct number..i was like no i'm working..den i quickly ran to the cashier counter and hide!!hha tot my nightmare was over!!but guess wat he came down on sunday!!!d moment i saw him..i quickly ran frantically and hid behind my manager!!hha o i forget to tell that his african!!!!!!!!!!!wtfish!!!hha oklh a nightmare and xperience for a cekopek like him and other!!!so gerls pls run away n don't giv ur identity to any cekopeks like this!!!lesson learn:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home