Apr 2, 2009

well today basically my time is spent having bonding session with mumy..accompanied her to RED MAN shop,huh u must be thinking wtf is RED MAN??well its a paradise for bakers and cakers..hhe anyways mumy was excited to make her brownies and i'm excited to make my cute cupcakes..bought tons of stuff for both our mini projects..mumy was even going to hold a mini competition with me!heh..well bought all the possible icing colours my hands could possibly grab and bought a cupcake holder which cost mumy $59.90..

i would say i really enjoy myself going to such places,it's like a playland for me,lots of interesting things to learn and sometimes u would expect certain things not to be there..total we spent ard $250++..well it's worth it lh..

after that headed back to wdls to havae late luch with mumy at pizza hut,thanks mumy for the treats,u are the greatest mumy in the universe:)hhe!!anyways tomorrow i would be meeting my babylove and off we go to the ZOO..hha!!!hmm can't wait to meet animals there,hmm so long nvr go there..hhe aite then,that's all folks,god bless:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home