Aug 28, 2009

right now i can't talk,eat and open my mouth as per normal as i'm still in the process of recovery. well yesterday was my day surgery in NDC to get all 4 of my wisdom tooth extracted..yes all 4 at one go and would be having my medical leave till 3 of sept..8 days at home!!yeah me like..

so yeah reporting time is at 9.45am but i was like already there by 9am,hha siang rite..bedek r if i say i was not feeling nervous,don't say nervous nk terberry also have..so waited for 5 minutes and the nurse call my name. took weight, blood pressure yada yada yada and after that go changed into operating gown,doc came to explain whats going happen during my operation..so yah she was like ur upper tooth would at a higher risk as it located quite high and we are going to insert a tuib through ur nose and it will run down till ur throat so tht we could monitor your breathing..scarry huh! after the talked was sent to my bed to rest and have to wait several hours before they transfer me to the operating theatre..

i don't like the part where the surgeon need to find my vain so tht they could inject me with idk wat cuz like the needle is freaking big and painful,dah lh tu dua kali pulak tu..after that was done,i was given the oxygen and after tht i was in lala land oready..total surgery time was like 2 hours plus like tht and i knew tht the surgery was over when they called out my name and stuff but i was still feeling droggy and drausy due to the anestetic given and my throat was even worst..

overall surgery was a-okay:) next week have to go there to get the stitches removed..so yeah now like baby lor,have to eat soft soft food lor..and today some of the stitches is coming out..huhu:)

p.s:i'm in love with kim hyun joong..hot ok he!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home