Aug 11, 2008

tired sore and BATTERED:)

ok my title sounds as thou i just came back from war but seriously this is how my body and mind is..hha hmm work drain me like hell man aiya tired lh..feel like quitting but den again got no dush(money)..so i become mak sanggup and work on sunday until 8pm tired but aiya no ppl lh my wp..parents pick me up and had supper at ecp!!!wah many ppl sia!!!hha got my fav chicken wings n eat diam2!!ok the embarrasing moment is that i didn't realise that my tube was out of place!!!!!!!! damn for wearing tube!!!!so malu!!!hha but just continue elegantly as thou nthg happen!!hha fuhlamak paisey sia..joke of the day man..sally skimmpy tubey went all over d place..hha lucky no cute guys if not haiya..they tot i, aiyo this lady ok ant?wear sumthink like tht?? at ecp sumoe..malu oready straight went hm and headed to bed..nxt day azie gg out wit the guys and TL maybs..hmm shuts can't follow them on their hunt in search for class T..semangat rite!! well hopefully it's going be nice!!if not i will hunt ilyiaq and naz like attila the hun..tearing their limbs apart!!hha k crap and gruesome:)saw ida maddie's pic hot hairsytle mama!!!watch out guys she going bang the school down wit her awesome hairstyle..suits her really well..glad ya!!!no more twinny for juli!!hha left only 2 twinnies left.. me and naz..so gg take pic wit naz so that u can c how d same we are from d backy back..gosh my hairstyle is almost like 80% of the guys in my sch..hha ppl can mistook me as d "guy" oso..hha macho n stuff..fuhlamak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home