Oct 6, 2008

yeh yeh raye PART 2:)

hha oklh yesterdae was a fun and enjoyable day...huhu!!out to raye with my sec mates..aci,wedah,aidil,abu,aisya,salmah,junainah,izzat,nizam,danial o n my hubby oso have.standard lh rumah aku yang menjadi meeting POINT..hha

basically i was happy with the journey until someone made me feel uncomfortable..not only me but wedah oso..atleast A should know the limits lh to want the word fwen is..oklh if we're single nvrm but we're attached for godness sake..

hmm went to "doctors" house punya lah weird,hha sikit2 wedah pinch!!yang kelakarnye wen A called me SAYANG,straight wedah tease me..everytime wen we're talking he keep on saying abot the past,babe take my advice and MOVE ON cuz i'm more than happy with wat i had rite now..we also waited quite long over ther cuz we're waiting for my hubby to arrived back..

so yeah stupid incident and jokes here and ther..hha i soo miss my JERKS..good to c u guys xcept ARIF and RAJ wasn't ther,i soo miss him badly!!!hhax..so yeah waiting for them to send the pics all so that i can upload!!!hha cepat-cepatlh kawan online,aku menunggu:)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home