Sep 4, 2008

moving on and embracing it PROUDLY!!!

yeah!!this week has been a great and wonderful week for me..many unexpected stuff happen lately..my emotions were all mixed up like rojak..but one thing for sure i would be in my honeymoon period, happy and smilling all d way..hha..i'm finally able to move on from my pass relationship and don't look back,took me a while thou(to be xact nearly 1 yr plus)lama kan,leaving in d memory of him as thou i'm drowning,gasping for air..hha mcm phm sally..but serious that's wat i feel until "tadaa" he arrived..my superhero*winks*hha..
one thing for sure his soo superduper SWEET and aiya the qualities he had let me just keep it to myself lh!!!really man..tht really captivate my heart..hha chey..one day we went out for a spin,hhe he became my personal tour guide,when here and there finally settled and unwhine at a place called Upper Seletar Reservoir, it was soo calm and tranquil..very peaceful with the wind blowing and the view of the i think sea r..idklh..many waters..hha..soo relaxing man:) its was also sooo romantic too,when it started to rain..bohoho...wish that moment would just stop..haiya:) i must say i know him lots!!!!hhax..well in a nutshell i love being in his company:)ye-har!!!ok go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home