Apr 25, 2009

i definitely had a head start in welcoming my weekend break cuz i'm down with flu virus for like 2 days..so yeah thurs was my official relaxing day till monday..anyways from news that i hav received were some both good and bads news this past days..someone had told me that someone in my class had gone berserk for don't knoe what lh ehk,haiyo..aiya no surprise lh if someone went bonkers but to shout it out that is something i should see with my own eyes..and oso someone grp is tgt for something and i wished them the best..

thursday was the day babylove had soccer try-outs at macpherson ite and he didn't went snw for that peef!!he msg me at ard 4.07pm and said he arrived at the venue and kind of shy as he felt out of place,whatever only that fellow,so yeah msg and then he said u,banyak mat rep sia sini,in my heart,take care ar boy(wah asl ehk aku bual mcm mina rep?)KIWEK(with JULIE voice)bhaha..k crap so wished him the best of luck and promise him i would treat him something if he made it..hhe

then friday came woke up nearly 12 and this brother of mine drag my body off the bed and insisted that i should watched Hi-5 with him.oh piang ehk boring giler,end up i was the one dozing off beside my brother..kind of miss Banana and Pyjamas lh,more funnier and brings back my childhood memories of those..so freaking loved the Rat shop and the teddies,and ofcuz lah the B1 and B2..tht is entertainment! k this is so random..

thank god i have nearly recovered from this flu virus.am taking my medicine on time,oklh can't wait to go school on monday..toodles:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home