Oct 24, 2008

running AWAY:(

phew!!after a long day at sch and work,i finally managed to of cuz apelagi online lh..hhe ok wen i was otw home with acie rite,we saw this few marsiling primary school boys tau,mak oi dari jauh dah mcm makcik dorang bbual,SUNGGUH IRRITATING!!!!oklah took the same bus home and guess wat they sat behind us!!!ya ampuin!!!punya lh noisy..but kan got this kid among them suara tk saling tumpah mcm UPIN AND IPIN!!!!bila dier ckp betol x3 kan i straight turn to acie and said KAO SAME SEY NIE BUDAK BBUAL!!!hha...well cute and irritating bunch of kids:)

well for this couple of days,i soo not myself,hmm etahlh ehk this few days i'm always cranky and angry,tk blh kene sikit trus marah:( hmm idk wats happening to me i feel as thou i'm full of hatred and really feel like running away or better still dont wanna WAKE UP at all!!!!seriously my mood was like FUCK sia..wana say PMS haven yet,well it's just that my habit is that i loved to keep everythink to myself,so ya akibatnye jadi GILER lh aku..i'm the kind of person who likes to keep anythink and everythink personal to myself expecially problems,infact i would sometimes just cry myself to sleep,ya emo huh but thts how i release everythink out...so yeah i guess i really really need to let lose and get everythink out ASAP!!!

infact i miss my wacko side of me soooo MUCH,even my hubby said,"YOU, I MISS UR WACKO SID OF YOU,BUT NOT THIS QUITE SIDE OF YOU"...that really sets me thinking that i can't handle my problems that well,gosh!!well actually he said that if you have any problems must share,but i can't bring myself to tell anyone,even not my BESTIE,sorry to my both beloved ones(my hubby and wedah) that i can let you guys in on this,well everyone would usually say that TYME WOULD HEAL EVERYTHINK,hmm don't noe whether its freaking true or just some BULLSHIT..


psst people i'm soo freaking tired, gosh i sooo like don't wana wake up and just hope that i could turn back the tyme,but NOOOOO i can't:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home