Oct 25, 2008

HATRED

i kindda miss my bro oready, trust me to say that..well seriously tadi pagi-pagi i straight went to work and he was still busy sleeping beside my mum,SUNGGUH GEREK tido bawa ketiak mak..didn't managed to kiss him thou,cuz i went home late due to my movie,went home and poof his gone "camping" to his rumah mak angkat dier kat yishun..haiz bored sey no one for me to tease and play with..tulh biler dier ader,smua malas nk jaga,biler takde smua CARI!!!

seriously lately i have been feeling abit sicky,my head hurts and i am barely alive to do anythink..prob the main problem rite now that makes me sick would be ******** that i'm falling sick by the day..seriously i never needed your corrections on everything from how i act to wat i say,i just wan you to leave me aside and seriously i don't give a damn anymore abot you cuz i strike you of my priority list oready,i don't even care if you die oso,cuz it would be soooo much better for me,i SWEAR!!!god i realised that not talking to you have been the greatest achievement that i had accomplished so far..how i wish i would wake up one day and realise that u're GONE,seriously i would even held a party for 7 DAYS and 7 NIGHTS celebrating non-stop,i soooo seriously am fucking serious rite now wen i say this,guess wat grudges don't go away easily for me,wat u inflicted on me now,i would definitely have my revenge wen i'm old enuf,i sooo MEAN IT...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home