Nov 3, 2008

03 NOVEMBER 2008:)




HAPPY 2 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY BABY!!!!!

omg!!!yes-sar today we hit another month together celebrating our second anniversary,i m really blessed to have you by my side,seriously for the past week it really have put us on a hell of a roller coaster ride,but still you told me not to worry cuz u would always be by my side even wat the outcome it may brings,baby i know that i have always been the one having mood swings and being unreasonable at tymes but still you continue showering me with ur love and passion and accepting all my weaknesses and flaws...

what you did for me today touched my heart the most,i didn't expect you to wait for me like an hour or more,the moment i saw you i was lost of words as you were wearing the vest i bought you,to me that was freaking sweet of you..but the highlight of today that i would not ever going to forget was when you took out the paper and read every single things in there,makes my heart beat soo fast which made me love you soo feaking much..i really hope that we would always be together and embracing whatever very positively and supporting each other in times to come..and well like you said,I WOULD NEVER FORGET THE FIVE WORDS and i am looking forward for adventures together that are certainly more to come:)ILY,my one and only OGY:)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home