Jan 18, 2009

money makes me see STARS:)

ok i'm effing mad like rite now,cuz like my previous job still hutang me money and i'm like cashless and i'm like geram cuz like i canot shop and buy wat i want!!! ok i really tot of buying a new gadget which is an ipod or an mp3 cuz like my dearest brother yg tersayang nie,dah pegi buang my creative muvo like luar tingkap and did i mention that i live in 20th storey..dah almarhum mp3 aku nie..haiz..

so yeah deciding whether to buy an ipod,camera or a new phone???gosh soo fickle man,i really wana this gadgets!!!so yeah this creative mp3 is really cool cuz like there's a built in camera init and oso it can play music and like killing two birds with one stones...yahoo!!!but can i tot of buying clothes and bags again or a new watch!!!i haven repair sia my adidas leather watch,seriously i'm plain lazy to get my butt of my bed and wen come to think abot it i need to spent ka-ching everytime like i go out and i like wana save up cuz i like no job which = to no $$$$...haiz:(

oklah stop whining...babes i get my first letter oready..haiz...well i did ok i think 93% of all my three sub...well the reason i'm late is becuz i woke up late,wait for frewns and basically lazy to attend classes as early in the morning is business com and bzc is like soooo boring which = to makes me sleepy and yawning non stop..

aiya looks like i can't be late anymore in any of my classes..ohyeah i just remebered that i have a class test for 2mrw and noraini said students after 8.15 am will be locked out!!!wth...dah bagus tu kite smua nk dtg early in the morning...dalh i'm piss of rite now.k bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home