Nov 13, 2008

bored:)







gosh today early morning i woke up and guess wat there's a zit in my eye..shuts man..i suspect it's my contact lenses that i didn't handle with care and hygiene thus infection occur..haiz now i have to bear the pain...boifie call me asking me to see a doctor,but since i was out with my sis i decide to hold it first the visit..haiz thanks babe for ur concern..anyway gosh tadi go school oso like waste tyme liao..ended up business com for onli 30mins got listening compre den break and after tht is marketing supadupa BORED in class,end up i call my bestie,check2 dier and her boifie oso nvr go sch...wanted to ajak her go karaoke on sunday but she's working at 1-6 so yeah we decide to tanggung lagi..anyways was bored and apelagi went to photofunia and edit some pic so yeah onli edit 3 pic malas nk buat banyak..so yeah here's some of the end product...k done head to bed:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home