Nov 22, 2008

refreshed,reload and REVAMPED:)

well what can i say,life always has an unexpected turn huh..the moment you're feeling on top of the world and the next day you wake up,you're feeling utterly rubbish..let me give you a scoop of my life right now..here i am sitting in front of my computer screen munching on my very addictive rice thins that i bought from work just now and drinking my lychee tea,starring into blank space hoping something or somewhat would help me pass my boredom..ehk hold on i remembered that i just borrowed a book from JANE GREEN and damn she gets you hooked on..pfft the sudden urge to read,hha improved on my english that's becoming rusty day by day...

well actually my life is kind of haywired right now,decide to have my own quiet and peaceful moments so that i am able to think calmly about issues that are freaking serious right now..well people this is my blog so i am free to type whatever i like..seriously i really feel my relationship is evolving way to fast..so far it has been a ballistic 2 months but now,i just don't know..i guess i'm selfish to ask him to give me some time and space to clear my blocked head and look things from a different prospective..seriously i sooo want this to work but it seems way harder than i thought..basically why i feel degrading myself like this i guess is probably due to my hectic working and schooling life..damn!!!! all my weekends would be jammed pack with work that at the end of the day i'm drained out physically and i do not spend time with him..gosh i really pity him sey..we would still talk or msg till wee hours of the day but now conversations make me sleepy very fast, but still i try my very best to be perky so that i'm able to talk as some sort of my way of spending time..pathetic kind my life..i really want to spend quality time cuz i know his way bored at home effing want to go out...well prob i need to rethink back..

projects,projects and PROJECTS seems endless but atleast my gerls is having it done..thanks alot!!well i'm effing excited on this TPS project right now that we're handling,way cool and better from business fundamentals as we got YANIE by our side:)suka kan yanie kao,dapat join LA FEMME,*winks*..hhe joking2..

oklah that's all for this entry,gosh i just realize that i need to seek solace in food..hmm superdupa yummy infact it's fingerfucking good sia this rice thins,got to have more...chao:)

labels:no worries babe we'll get back together and have an enjoyable time again:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home