May 16, 2009

well oh well here i am blooging about what is happening today,firstly i wana say a big shoutout to ida and fam for the room and the photoshoot..well today La'Femme had our very first group photoshoot for our event management project..i tell you i like sia having to makeup,try clothes and pose for the camera,feeling feeling top model gitu!!!well to acie,you should doll up more often ya,cuz babe u got the looks and the body and you look HOT!!yanie was fabolous she always on top and pweety,LUCKY ABG DIN DIER dpt yanie...hhe ida,aww she's cute like a korean star..i tell you with the hat n stuff,so the chomel well ida's the chomel one among us,julie,in the first place had issues with her hair but then wen she wear the scarf she looks so bohemian!!ala-ala bohemian chic gitu wahlaowei cantik sey kak JULIE kite..lastly me the tomboy of the group..my eye makeup was fab,they say i look like JOSIE and the PUSSYCAT??hmm sape sey tu kawan-kawan?

hmm photoshoot was uber fun and exciting smua feeling feeling WANA BE ON TOP!!!hha..went off at 3 with yanie..yanie went century square to find her bf thingys while i meet babylove at wdls and he drive me all the way to adm..while in the car,i received a call from his home,so i picked it up..
me: hello
the caller: (idk what his blabbering about)
me:sape nie,taufik ehk(taufik is his bro)
the caller:sape nie
me:nie saliza
the caller:ye eleh
me:(stunned face) and quickly hand my phone to boifey whose driving..
then after that i realised that it's his dad!!!mak i, i tell you my heart mcm nk terkuar of my chest gitu,so bedebar lucky tk maki or wat,klau tk,dah nama kene strike off the list!!hahha k mepek..

well even though i only met babylove for 20 mins gitu,his soo sweet lah for picking me up and sending me to adm..hmm klau blh mcm nk bawak balik umah gitu simpan dalam almari!!!hha..klah thanks ehk kawan-kawan and babylove for making my day an njoyable one:)love you guys manyak-manyak...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home