Jun 2, 2009

2 june,babylove sang to me a birthday song using his sexy voice!!hha pagi pagi pulak tu dah serenade kan aku..den birthday msges start flocking in..thanks everyone who remembers my birthday expecially my sec mates,wah gua kangen bangat dey sama luh luh sekalian..terutamanya wirdah,daobin,jayson and arif!!!this 4 fwens nvr fail to gave me a birthday msg everyyear..me loved u guys nor very the much hor:)

ohya today sch starts at 9..bha as me and acie was talking about circle line,ida suddenly said Happy Birthday,punyalh terperanjat aku!!hha den standard yanie was late and julie was uber late:)hhe..well after adm went to b3-02 for evm headed to the toilet and my La'Femmes gave me a surprise!!!sweet bangat dey kamu semua..i tell you i like wan to cry siols wen they gave me the cake..dah air mata aku dah bertakung..thanks ehk korangs for everything,the cake the KFC,the menyanyikan lagu:)soooo freaking sweet lor...i love you heh girls oso very the much:)

den while looking at the comp at b3-02 suddenly fifi said 1,2,3 and the whole class start to sing for me a birthday song and i was like wth!!!freaking speechless hor i tell you my face,damn shocked siols..hhe thanks ISQ and miss N for the song:)appreciate it lots:)me love ISQ lh:)

after sch headed to ida's place to start role playing for our adm proj..again role playing is La'Femme's forte..hhe..me loike:)
again i wana say a huge thank you to everyone..me loved u all heh:)xoxo sally,now i'm a HAPPY GIRL:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home