Jun 19, 2009

here i am again infront of my lappy blogging about recent events..anyways met babylove today to do some survey-survey and jalan jalan here and there. .initially we decided to meet at 12.30pm but due to some hals i postpone the tyme to 1.00pm and at the moment i just came out of the showers and he told me his under my block..sungguh 647km2 cepat giler babs nye..hha so he waited for me 30mins under my block while i siap2..hhe sorrie ehk b..so yeah since it's GSS season,there's much sale going n and it totally does make me go gugugaga over stuffs,if only i have millions in bank account,tk ke cantik gitu,jgn kate barang2 aku beli,ngan kedai and pekerja2 dier skali aku beli..hha

looking at my emails and waiting for them to reply is seriously frustrating,i really don't understand that people wana give you money oso u don't want r..mayb gerls it's tyme to just cross out this organization??they are like not keen only in wat we got je..totally the double the toot!!can't wait to meet my gerls on monday to discuss on stuffs and mayb we side track abit r we go cuci mata on clothes and stuffs..hhehe..so yeah can't wait for that makcik yanie to come back singapore..hhe

labels:looks like i'm going to indulge myself in PRISON BREAK season 1.yes i know i lambat but wat to do this season4 make me damn hook siols..this babylove lh give it to me and ask me watch and understand what is SCYLLA..hhahah:)god bless ya'll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home