Nov 11, 2008

shop till i DROP:)

gosh it's been long huh since i last updated man..bhaha buzy babe..gosh guess wat ppl,today i skip school..yeah man!!!for wat occasion ehk?ohya follow my mumsy and gransy and unclesy go jb man..dah lama daku tk jejak kan kaki pi sana..actually the previous nite around 6.30pm..
mum:kak nak ikot gi jb tk besok?
me:nah malas lh
mum:go angsana je
me:hmm tengok lh mcm maner
around 8.00pm
me:ma,nak ikot lh..*giggles*
so yeah the next day follow them go jb..hmm tot don't wana spent anythink but end up i change $100,fuh shopping sakan aku kat sane..
so yeah end up i bought..
(1) maybelline lipstick collagen-RM 22.30
(2)fabriano ricco sandals 2 pairs-RM 39.90,RM29.90
(3)summit wedges-RM 49.90
wen home den i realise that its all in BLACK!!!actually i wana get another pair,a LACOSTE sandals,but my mum was like,kak u got 3 pairs oready,dah no more..
Total:RM 112.10
well the balance lets just day i bought tons and tons of FOOD!!!!!hha gosh fat oready sia me..well wen u go jb it's just so tempting..really,ohyeah went to GLORIA'S JEAN'S COFFEE there and i must say the coffee and cakes were freaking awesome,and since today is Tuesday,its LADIES DAY so yeah 50% off,good deal huh...well my mum bought herself clothes that cost RM 90.00,and her shoes was like RM59.90..totally over the budget..granny bought brooches and lets just say uncle's journey today is all F.O.C..hha untung babe dier..
but seriously i feel it wasn't enuf for me to spent,but aiya nvrm my fam gonna take a quick trip nxt month again..so yippy SHOPPING AGAIN TILL I DROP:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home