Jan 21, 2009

my HEART and SOUL:)


*MY ADORATION*


*MY ONE AND ONLY SWEETHEART,MD FAUZI*

Gosh i really feel that my love life is beyond words but if you would insist on how i would describe it in one word i guess it would definitely have to be like a FAIRYTALE,why? its mostly because before he came to my life i'm like this girl in distress waiting for someone to sweep me off my feet,ok i'm exaggerating but that is some sort how i felt at that particular moment..

Being blissfully attached to him is the best thing that has happened to me so far..Being in his presence and arms make me feel soo bloody secure that how i wished that everytime i'm with him the world would stop and just evolve around us..His constant shower of love,hugs and kisses is like a drug to me which i could not live without, yes i have to say that i'm way too dependent to him,an addiction i would say but what the hell,i have him,period..baby, so far this 4 months and 18 days have been a terrific and enjoyable time for the both of us,i hope that we could be together always till like forever and ever and live happily ever after just like a fairytale:) *ily my beibies*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home