Jan 21, 2009

propose or PROPOSAL????

hha my headlines sound as thou fauzi is like proposing to me, gosh how i wished!!!!(k jgn gatal ehk nk kahwin)hehe..ok actually it's my bloody marketing project proposal..hha atlast dah siap oi!!but it's only 10% of the project..haiz one down two more to go and we have like less than 10 days left to submit our marketing project and did i mention this project carries a huge chunk to my grades.it would definitely determine whether i would at least clear this module or flunk it like a paratha..geez god damnit..hmm next one that my team of ladies going to do is the marketing plan and that alone is 50% what the fark...aiya oklh actually in this matter is not the lecturer fault but it's our fault like we take this project delay-deli..so like yeah now we're like panicking...haiz..

ohyeah hopefully my mum would be alright by tomorrow cuz like just now i went back home my house is in a clutter,haven yet cooked and done the laundry..i tot my mum is like went out with her fwens for shopping or wat but went i open the master bedroom door she was sleeping and that's so not her!!!so yeah she told me she's down with sick virus and yeah she asked me to do the chores..reluctant at first but aiya kesian pulak tengok dier,told baby about me having to cook and doing the chores and this is what he reply,OWW...U HAVE TO STEP UP N B THE BIG SIS..U GO DO ALL THE CHORES N ENSURE THAT MY MOTHER IN LAW HAVE ENUF REST AND MAY SHE GET WELL SOON:)..gosh cutekan dier,whipping up dinner was an eye-opener..hha for first timers i manage to whip up curry crabs!!!yummy,so far no news of diarrhoea have been reported yet.syukur alhamdullilah...hhe..oklah gtg nk msg babyboy ku yg tk tao ape yg dier buat,but i think his buzy snorring away???hha chao chin chao people:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home