Feb 23, 2009

monday blues is not that BAD:)

yippie i love not having to wake up at 6 am for classes..shiok gitu tidur..anyways standard went to mrt station and guess who i saw it's FION!!!!!!!geez i'm over the moon to meet her man,tk dpt banyangkan brape gembiranye aku..tgk muka dier teringat tempat and masa dulu dulu keje,inside jokes and stuff..haiz miss those tymes..i just found out from her that majority of them is being transferred to northpoint..geez lucky me for not visiting them first at sunplaza,so yeah since aku nari abiz cepat,apelagi decide to drop by northpoint since my baby pon tinggal yishun,so yeah like killing two birds in one stone lor..

the moment i enter, saw kak ani,fuhlamak makin lawa sey dier!!!dah slim,peeweet mcm anak dara gitu u..hhe saw uncle allan and uncle toh..well the both of them is not that uncle ok,allan is only 24 and vincent is only 30++..and allan is cute:))hha

anyways yeah misses them lh,miss those times when always kena kacau by them since i'm the youngest there..hha ohwell.bought a few stuffs for my homemade lipbalm and yeah went to walk walk abit,saw this vans ladies shoes damn pweety sia only $59.00.cheap rite:)) den send baby under his blk and talk talk den before you know it it started to rain dah..so terpaksa lh aku dudok kat bwh blk dier for the rain to stop jap,nak naik tapi haiya tknk lh,paham2 jelah..hhax so yeah always he send me back home this tyme i send him back home but tu pon dier kena hantar me sampai bus-stop cuz i am an idiot in road directions..hha klah wana shower and get my hands dirty doing my homemade chocolate lipbalm and i would put my LA'FEMMES to the test for my product..hha:))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home