Jan 23, 2009

all SMILES:)

Thanks bangat yeah to my dearest one and only ADORATION,cuz he like temankan me to do my groceries just now,even though it as hot,stuffy and crowded geez nvr go shing shong like this few days as lunar new year is just around the corner.hha did i mention that we went to 4 different places..hhax well nie smua my mum lh nie,yg suroh i go cuz like she's buzy preparing for tomorrow bbq and the next day wild wild wet outing..hhe yippie..i'm more excited to go wild wild wet rather than bbq cuz like the bbq is like sebelah my dad and i kind of don't like them cuz there are like more to minah rep siak...S.O.S..yiaks..

anyways we went groceries hunting to i think 3 places,first pit stop was shing shong,den some industrial places and after thatthe delicious and yummylicious bubble tea from my secondary school that side,thanks boifie for being my personal driver...hheheheh

ok points noted that nvr go to shing shong like this time cuz it's like lunar new year it's round the corner and the place is packed like sardines,hot and stuffy and stuff..remas sey...well after that went to some industrial park to get some styrofoam( spelling?) plates..and after that head to bubble tea..baby has a fetish with almonds,well his weird,padahal almond rase mcm antibiotic sey u..yucks!!!well i ordered apple blended ice..hmm terubat cravingsku..hhe well yeah,just came back from my uncle's tunang..wah best gitu watch ppl tunang so the meriah and the fun...
well my baby's off to having sheesha session with shaiful and nura,hmm tknk kacao dier lh,let him spent some time with his fwens lh..well i'm tired and i think i would just sleep till nxt morning...zzzz '_'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home