Jan 26, 2009

cny weekends:)

oh yeah before i forget let me wish all my chinese mates a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR,y'all..so yeah last weekends was phew a beach cum swimming session for me and my family..ok the beach outing in ecp was beside my dad's fam whereas the sunday was a swimming session in wild wild wet beside my mum side..ok to be hornest i look forward more to my mum side cuz like yeah i grew up with them and they are considered my best and wonderful cuzzies..

so yeah on sat headed to ecp for as usual lh bbq..so yeah my mum and i pon tk tau that they actually plan this outing to celebrate my dad b'dae so yeah cool shit...so yeah enuf abot ecp outing..next outing which i have been looking forward to is the wild wild wet..yippie ke dippie..i was over the moon upon arrival..dah lama oi tk go sana...so yeah..ohya my baby brother swim sampai tk nk balik..hha khusyuk main air babe dier..hha anyway standard lh my complexion also dah gelap..damn it man..hha but ok lh...

ohyeah talking about outings,me and bin is going to plan a sheesha session for our sec mates who knows the both of us..not to worry i would definitely msg u guys k..hopefully fina,heli,ats,shaf,wedah,jayson(family) etc could come down..ohyeah family if u happen to read this entry please tag my board when you guys free k so that we can plan..chao ppl:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home