Jun 26, 2009

well currently here i am hogging the net like no on'es business..mentang mentang ader wireless broadband,huh ambek kao!everyday u guys can see me online!i guess i'm obssesed with the net..hmm klao satu hari my fingers didn't touch my lappy i would be frigging gelisah siols..see obssesed rite:)

anyways,everyday is rather mundane and dry but what the heck,i prefer to just stay at home and make myself grow bigger and bigger!hha..well yeah call me a lazy bum,even if my bf asked me to go out i would say NO!malas r..what kind of gf i am,but seriously i just prefer to just slack and home.cuz at home there's the net,bed,food,entertainment and many many things..well purely b'cuz i'm lazi to go out is 1)the weather.2)money issues.3)go out oso the same nothing new and sexciting for me..well i'm just a home grown kindda person..utterly,purely and totally LAZY:)..

so since young i'm like this just prefer to sit and laze at home rather than go out and spend unneccesarily outside...

labels:call me whatever you want,it's my life so just get lost! P.E.R.I.O.D!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home